Immigration Practice Group
Leveraging Deep Experience for Your Best Outcomes
LewisFox is dedicated to resolving legal obstacles that can delay—or even derail—business objectives and individual opportunity. Our Immigration Practice Group, led by Randall Sidlosca, is deeply versed in the complexities and ever-changing landscape of modern immigration laws and policies.
We provide comprehensive representation in corporate immigration compliance, and individual employment and family-based visas. Our experience also includes:
- Non-Immigrant Employment Based Visas, including Professional Workers (H-1B), Treaty Traders and Investors (E-1 and E-2), Intra-Company Transfers and Multi-National Workers (L-1A and L-1B)
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program guidance for investors and project developers
- Counsel for regional centers on compliance with USCIS
- Corporate immigration compliance auditing and compliance program development
- Employment and family-based immigrant visas
- Naturalization/Citizenship applications, including complicated issues, such as medical disabilities and criminal history issues; acquisition and derivation of citizenship
- Renunciation of U.S Citizenship
- Permanent residency, either through conditional permanent residency, adjustment of status, or other means
- Visitor and business visas, such as B1s/B2s
- Removal, Asylum/Withholding and Convention against Torture cases
Non-compliance with immigration laws can lead to financial and personal loss, including criminal charges and other penalties. Our Immigration Practice Group works with corporate and individual clients to effectively plan compliance strategy, prepare all necessary paperwork and application filings, and complete all processing with law enforcement, regulatory, and administrative agencies on both the state and federal levels.
Representative clients include health care providers; banking and finance companies; foreign and domestic artists and entertainers in the music and television industries; hospitality companies, including hotel and restaurant investment groups; corporate officers and specialized employees; business investors; manufacturers and importers in regulated industries, such as alcohol and cannabis; foreign brand sales representatives; and both foreign and domestic companies expanding financial interests or employee representation in the United States.
Practice Highlights & Trends:
- Immigration enforcement actions and defense
- Foreign investment in medical cannabis and alcohol industries
- Corporate restructuring pending immigration compliance issues
- Regulated industry consolidation with foreign conglomerates and investment groups creating greater need for non-immigrant work visas
- SEC and immigration compliance with regional center developers
- Domestic workforce immigration compliance and auditing